It was a looooooooong day :)
Snow Leopards (by DeeOtter)
Never deny yourself of the pleasures that life has to offer. Chocolate. Sex. A good foot message. It’s here for a reason, so enjoy it!
I’m 5’7” so I guess I’m tall. So tall that I’m afraid of heights. I’m so afraid of heights that I don’t even wear high heels. I slowly walk downstairs, and I don’t like to climb ladders.
I’m fat, yeah I said it. I can’t buy clothes form Forever 21 because they only go from sizes XS-L. So that’s not gonna happen. I love chocolate, pizzas, and fries. Sue me. I don’t workout but it does not mean that I’m not active. The only thing that I get positive reviews for are my smile and breast. Who knew.
I’m not white. That’s right, I’m black. So what. My skin looks like Country Time butter, and I’m happy. I have a wonderful big family that originates from Louisiana and South Carolina. Awesome! I don’t have blues eyes. Brown eyes are a dominate trait and that’s what I have. I don’t have blonde hair. My hair is Sandy Brown and it looks great in the sunlight!
I don’t have a boyfriend. Thank goodness. I’m in college and u don’t need distractions especially from a guy. I never had a boyfriend. That’s right. I became third in my class of 100, passed my Trig regents and Chemistry regents as well as getting into a great college where I’m thriving wonderfully. All these accomplishments without some immature guy who would probably weigh me down.
This is who I am and I love who I am. I am not ashamed and can never be. This is life, and it can never disappoint me. This is me bitches!
300,000 Follower Giveaway - Part 1 (Skincare)
It’s Amazing!!! The Makeup Box will be 2 in February 2013, and seems like we’ll be hitting 300,000 followers at around the same time. Of course, I HAD to have something great planned as a thank you to everyone, and I’ve decided to work with a couple of sponsors for a dual giveaway (one skincare, one makeup).
Since I ALWAYS get questions on skincare, blemishes, etc, I felt it would make sense for me to look for not just any random product but a company that has helped with a lot of my own skincare woes and is one of my absolute favorites. MARIO BADESCU.
Mario Badescu products are a constant fixture in beauty magazines and the brand is loved by a whole passel of A-listers such as Charlize Theron, Liv Tyler, Natalie Portman, Rachel Bilson, Eva Longoria, Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Queen Latifajh, Ashley Judd, (the list REALLY goes on and on)…
While it’s probably most famous for its acne-care products like the Drying Lotion (absolute can’t-live-without for me), MB is also has a host of products customized for sensitive, combo, dry, and mature skins.
Because we have no idea of knowing exactly what skin type the winner of this contest will have, MB has offered to give away a whole LIST of MB’s best-sellers. (As floored as me? Uh, huh. I almost wish I could win it…)
The prize will include:
- Drying Lotion - dries out nasty spots fast (link above)
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel - non-drying cleanser that removes dead cells gently
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream - locks in moisture for the delicate eye area without heavy oils
- Almond and Honey Face Scrub - exfoliates and conditions without being too harsh
- Whitening Mask - fades dark spots from old acne/scars, and evens overall skintone
- Hydro Moisturizer w/ Vitamin C - lightweight antioxidant facial moisturizer—NOW!INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING:
- You must be a follower of The Makeup Box on Tumblr
- You must be above the age of 18 (or have parental permission to join this contest and to give me your personal shipping details)
- You must reblog (Tumblr) this post or reply to it (Disqus - below - or Tumblr) with an answer to WHY YOU WANT TO WIN THIS MARIO BADESCU SKINCARE SET
- You have to submit your reply by 28 January 2013, GMT+8 (there’s a bit of time but don’t wait too long or you might forget or miss the right time due to timezone differences)
- I will pick a winner and contact you either via Disqus (make sure you use a valid email account when posting via Disqus) or Tumblr private message (make sure your “Ask” function is turned on for your blog or I will have to pick another winner)!Good luck!!!
(Image below just for demonstration.)
It’s gonna be much harder than I thought. The eating is under control, I haven’t had chocolate or soda in four days so I’m proud that I kept my promise.
The exercising is harder!!!!! I try to find the time and energy to so it everyday.
At times I get tired, give up, or fail at some of the exercises I’ve been doing.
I hate that. It makes me feel as though I can’t lose weight or even do something as simple as a push up while I’m at my current weight. It’s tough and I know everyday for the next six months it’s gonna get harder.
I wish there was an easier way, but there isn’t an I don’t know how to push my self through it.
I feel like such a failure sometimes because I got myself into this weight and I don’t know how I can get myself out of it.
This sucks so bad :(